I'm always looking for opportunities and events where I can share what I've learned with fellow app designers and developers. The venues were I've been honored to present include: 360iDev, CocoaConf, and my local CocoaHeads chapter.
If you would like me to speak at your event, please contact via email â€“ you can reach me at jay at jaythrash.com, or @jaythrash on twitter.
- Prototyping 101
- Building Better ViewControllers
- Peer Pressure: Adventures in Multipeer Connectivity
- Prototyping With Origami
- Living Off the Grid with UICollectionView
- AirPlay: Creating Apps with (Split) Personality
- Prototyping with Quartz Composer
- Introduction to PonyDebugger